January. That time of the year where everyone sets their New Year’s Resolutions and becomes excited about all the things they want to achieve throughout the coming year.
But, as many of us know, it’s not long before reality hits and the thought of change and taking action becomes a bit overwhelming. Often resulting in our goals being set aside and put in the “too hard” basket.
“Maybe, next year will be a better time…”
No. No. 2019 is your year and you CAN and you WILL do it!!
Taking consistent action towards your goals is the only thing that is going to get you there. But you must focus your attention on the right tasks and on a daily basis.
This is how you will start to see progress AND progress is a key indicator of productivity and happiness.
I hope these quotes help to inspire and motivate you to be more productive throughout your days to make your dreams a reality!
Motivation to Do It Now!
- “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.” – Muhammad Ali
- “There are risks and costs to action. But they are far less than the long-range risks of comfortable inaction.” – John F. Kennedy
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
- “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” – Stephen King
- “There’s a tendency to mistake preparation for productivity. You can prepare all you want, but if you never roll the dice you’ll never be successful.” -Shia LaBeouf
- “Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.” – Napoleon Hill
The Importance of Embracing Change
- “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the ones most responsive to change.” -Charles Darwin
- “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
Focus on Doing Impactful Work, not Doing More Work
- “It’s not always that we need to do more but rather that we need to focus on less.” – Nathan W. Morris
- “Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves.” – Dale Carnegie
- “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” – Albert Einstein
- “Focus on being productive instead of busy.” – Tim Ferriss
- “Being busy means doing stuff, being productive means getting stuff done.” – Anonymous
- “The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.” -Stephen Covey
*BONUS* – Motivation to Keep Going!
- “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale
- “Sometimes, things may not go your way, but the effort should be there every single night.” – Michael Jordan
- “Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” – Paul J. Meyer
- “Gratitude drives happiness. Happiness boosts productivity. Productivity reveals mastery. And mastery inspires the world.” – Robin Sharma
I hope that these Productivity Quotes have helped to light your fire within.
You set your goals for a reason. Now it’s time to follow through and take action on them, changing your life for the better.
Don’t lose hope. Everything and anything is possible as long as you just make the commitment and take consistent actions towards your goals. Even if it’s just a small step every day, you will get there.
Is one of your goals this year to find greater happiness in your life? Then definitely ensure to download your FREE Daily Happiness Checklist.
Wanting to get started with Meditation and Mindfulness to achieve greater happiness and productivity? Join the 3-Day Meditation eCourse.
Just enter your details below to have the course sent straight to your inbox.
- Why Seeing Progress on our Goals Helps us Live a Happier Life - March 10, 2021
- 7 Time-Saving Productivity Tips that Can Transform Your Life - May 4, 2020
- How to Do Body Scan Meditation & 5 Ways it Benefits Your Health - May 1, 2020