At Finding-Happiness.co we’re committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors and their personal information.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Examples include traffic data, location data and other communication data.
• Information provided voluntarily by you. An example is when you register for information or make a purchase via the website.
• Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means – email, comments, etc.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
• To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our blog posts, products or services.
• To provide information to you relating to other products or services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
• To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
At Finding-Happiness.co we will not provide your data or personal details to third parties to enable them to send you information regarding unrelated goods or services.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In operating our website, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of Australia for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
• In the event that we sell any or all of our business to a buyer where we need to transfer customer information to them.
• Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
• To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of $15 AUD to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.