Happiness – Something we all seek to obtain in our lives, yet many struggle to achieve.
I don’t know about you, but I always find following celebrities journeys so fascinating, as well as the wisdom they share from their newly gained experiences.
I think it’s always important to remember that all of us have our battles, but there’s always a silver lining.
Here are some amazing and thought-provoking happiness quotes from some of the world’s greatest idols, or should I say, some of “my” greatest idols.
Upon coming across these throughout my own journey, I just felt like I HAD to share them with you and add some sparkle to your day!
So, without further ado, let’s get straight into it and start with one of my absolute favourites: Leonardo DiCaprio.
PS> If you’d love some tips on how to live a happier and healthy life ensure to grab a copy of our free daily Journey to Happiness Checklist.
With this checklist, you’ll gain insight into some simple activities you can do each day to feel awesome in your body and win the day before you’ve even entered your office doors.
14 Happiness Quotes by Famous People
1.“If you can do what you do best and be happy, you’re further along in life than most people.”
– Leonardo DiCaprio, Actor
2. “Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.”
3. “Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfilment.”
– Tony Robbins, Entrepreneur & Life Coach
4. “I think most of us are raised with preconceived notions of the choices we’re supposed to make. We waste so much time making decisions based on someone else’s idea of our happiness – what will make you a good citizen or a good wife or daughter or actress. Nobody says, ‘Just be happy – go be a cobbler or go live with goats.”
– Sandra Bullock, Actress
5. “Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.”
– Democritus, Greek Philosopher
6. “There comes a certain point in life when you have to stop blaming other people for how you feel or the misfortunes in your life. You can’t go through life obsessing about what might have been.”
– Hugh Jackman, Actor
7. “Happiness comes from you. No one else can make you happy. You make you happy.”
8. “Most people would assume my business success, and the wealth that comes with it, have brought me happiness. But I know I am successful, wealthy, and connected because I am happy.”
– Richard Branson, Business Entrepreneur
9. “You might not make it to the top, but if you are doing what you love, there is much more happiness there than being rich or famous.
– Tony Hawk, Professional Skateboarder
10. “No one is perfect… absolutely no one. Like precious stones, we have a few flaws, but why focus on that? Focus on what you like about yourself, and that will bring you happiness and peace.”
– Richard Simmons, Television Personality
11. “Find out who you are and be that person. That’s what your soul was put on this Earth to be. Find that truth, live that truth and everything else will come”
– Ellen DeGeneres
12. “My mother is a big believer in being responsible for your own happiness. She always talked about finding joy in small moments and insisted that we stop and take in the beauty of an ordinary day..”
– Jennifer Garner, Actress
13. “It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short-term and the long-term for both yourself and others will come”
– Dalai Lama, Buddhist Monk
14. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it’s all that matters.”
― Audrey Hepburn, Actress
So there you have it, some beautiful happiness quotes and tips to help you create a life that you love.
If you’d like a guide that helps you build a morning routine that lights you up every single day, check out our FREE Journey to Happiness Checklist.
This checklist gives you a summary of activities you can do at the start of your day to boost productivity, happiness and overall health.
Get your copy by entering your details below so it can be sent straight to your inbox.
- 7 Time-Saving Productivity Tips that Can Transform Your Life - May 4, 2020
- How to Do Body Scan Meditation & 5 Ways it Benefits Your Health - May 1, 2020
- How to Build a Meditation Routine | 5 Easy Tips for Beginners - April 29, 2020